Friday 16 April 2010

Dragon Age: Origins


The past few months of my life have been extremely stressful but I managed to find something to enjoy.

Dragon Age: OriginsNovember 2009 saw the release of the Dragon Age: Origins video game by BIOWARE. After seeing adverts for it I thought "that looks good" but I wasn't convinced enough to go out and buy it. In February after months of indecision I eventually gave in and bought a copy for my Xbox 360. It was the best decision I have made since buying Batman Arkham Asylum. Ever since I put the Dragon Age: Origins disc into my Xbox 360 it has never been out of it. The game is so addictive. As you battle your way through hordes of darkspawn your party interact with each other and your decisions determine how your adventure progresses. You can fully immerse yourself in the characters and you never want it to end!  I enjoyed a couple of 24-hour gaming sessions over the course of the game. I just couldn't put it down. Anyone who hasn't yet picked up a copy of this game should do so. It is a must buy for anyone who enjoys video games. I can't wait for more expansion packs and even the sequel! I enjoyed it so much I bought a copy to play on my PS3 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment